Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Bing Rewards is now getting me $5 every 18 days

So, I'm at gold status, I'm doing the 25 searches every day and clicking on the stuff, and I've been getting a $5 Amazon card every 18 days (sometimes sooner when they run promos). It's pretty fabulous; our household has a prime account that was $39 for the year using a student ID, so we don't pay shipping. I put the Amazon cards in my gift card account as they accrue, then any time I need a school supply, battery, light bulb, etc. that's not available at the stores I regularly go to (which would be Dollar Tree and grocery stores) and is going to be overpriced there anyway, I go onto Amazon and it shows up before I would have had a chance to go to a specialty store. It's such a great thing for busy families.

If you want to try it out, show me some love and use my referral linky thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment